Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Day

Today was our last day of prep.  My heart sank when I got to the boat this morning as it seemed like a mess compared to how it looked when I had last seen it yesterday.  I had to remind myself that the rest of the crew has endured a tough end to the day with the water tank issue and I needed to be understanding and suck it up and deal with it.  Once I started straightening I quickly found it wasn't as bad as it looked at first. 

On my way to the boat I had stopped to pick up some dry ice at an ice wholesaler.  I ended up going to the grocery store tonight for a bit more as there was still some empty space in the cooler that I thought it was better to fill.  The price at the grocery store was about 50% more but really for the convenience factor it seemed worth it.  The ice place was out of the way, has odd hours and was all in all a bit on the strange side.  Next time I will know. 

Well, I have to be at the boat in less than 9 hours so I am going to cut this short and get to the photos:

1 comment:

Ken n Cheryl said...

Tiki J is one beautiful boat!