Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Running Out of Time

Just in the past few days I have gone from feeling that I have all the time in the world to finish getting ready for the Pac Cup to feeling like there is not enough time!  For instance, I was grocery shopping for home last night and thought I'd pick up a few things that I know we need for the trip.  This morning I was marking them off the Pac Cup shopping list and realized I have barely made a dent in the list.  WHEN am I going to buy all this stuff?  WHEN am I going to figure out where to stow it all?  WHEN am I going to make and freeze the dinners for the first three nights?  WHEN am I going to pick up and stow all the perishables?

I am not panicking (quite yet) but the reality of how little time we REALLY have left is starting to sink in!  Less than three weeks!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

If you need help shopping let me know. I have a lot of free time right now. Just send me your list. - Sarah

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ken n Cheryl said...

Yes, time does fly! We all find a way to get it done just in time, though. You'll get it done and have the breeze in your hair in no time!