Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pac Cup Photos

Ok, I am taking the easy way out and posting a link to the photos on Kodak Gallery instead of trying to paste them all in here.  I spent a bunch of time last night adding captions and it looks like the captions did not save.  I was also trying to rotate the photos all right side up and do not think that saved either. Sigh.  The first three that have captions were taken and captioned by my dad.

this is the link

Note added August 4: I see now the captions did save for photos 60 on and bouyed by this I just went in and rotated the sideways photos and I think that saved.  Hopefully soon I will add captions back to photos 4-59 now that I know there is a CHANCE they will be saved! 

2 comments:

Moristotle said...

Pineapple Girl, Thank you so very much for the photos! And I enjoyed the captions a lot: "looked much cooler in real life," "truly," "the bunks out here were the best," "the ones back here kinda sucked," etc.
    I'm particularly glad that you took photos at the luau, as I didn't take my camera to that event. (I don't think I had any idea what the luau would be, especially the entertainment. Or I might just have been tired and wasn't thinking.)
    Were your luau photos taken via cell phone or regular camera?

Moristotle said...

Pineapple Girl, you wrote that you used your regular camera. Thanks for the info.
    I actually took a few photos with my cell phone, and, incredibly (I just looked at them, probably for the first time since I took them), they don't look bad! But they're so small on my phone that I can't really tell. Oh, wait a minute! I can zoom in! Gee, they're really amazingly good, considering. I'm flabbergasted.
    They're on a little memory card I now have in my phone, and I have an adapter (which I can use on your mother's laptop, but not on my desktop) to unload pictures to a computer. I should look into that....