Friday, July 29, 2011

Delta Friday

It has been a bit of an odd day as far as vacations go. We had lunch on Joe and Carrie's boat (left over BBQ pork sandwiches from wednesday night dinner, yummy) and after that Matt and Joe left to take Joe's new ski boat back to its slip on Bethel Island and move our car to Willow Berm.
Scott took the dinghy over to pick them up and they got back around four. Matt stopped by for a few minutes then went to Scott's boat to work on the motor with Scott and Joe. So I've been hanging out by myself for about five hours. I could have hung out with Kim and the kids or Carrie but I wanted to spend some time reading. Now that boredom has set in they are all in the water and I don't feel like putting on my swim suit and getting in. It is howling windy and I am hungry. Guess I'll go make some food and hope the "mens" are done soon...

No comments: