Friday, May 14, 2010

Pac Cup Prep 5/14/2010

I was just finalizing my To Do list for tomorrow, the big "Let's finish everything before the inspection" work day and really, there is not much on it that is "for the inspection" per se.  I want to make sure everyone's gear is onboard but I know everyone HAS the gear, so that is not really an issue.  I need to get one more container of emergency water and label all the emergency water as such.  Matt needs to finalize the grab bag.  The rest of the stuff we want to get done this weekend is not related to the inspection.  (verifying we have all the spare batteries we need, installing the "shoe" bags, creating more storage area where the microwave was, installing some new lights, etc.)  I should take some pictures this weekend of what all we have done to the boat to be ready for ocean racing in general and the Pac Cup in particular. 

Matt and I are meeting with our boat partners and the delivery skipper Monday night at our house so I am going to finally make the Frito tacos with the canned ground beef.  We'll see how that is.  I think I already posted that the chicken was fine.  There were big globs of fat at the top of the can but that was easy to skim off. 

No comments: