Friday, November 19, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!

Tomorrow we are ripping out our 9 gallon holding tank and beginning the process of replacing it with a 30 gallon holding tank.  I HOPE we will be able to finish the project tomorrow but since this IS a boat project, I don't want to get to wrapped up in NEEDING to finish it tomorrow.  I will be happy if we can at least get the old one out and get all the parts we are going to need to get the new one in there -hoses, fittings and whatever else we might need.  I hope if we need to replace hoses we can get that done tomorrow, too but again, not trying to set myself up for disappointment.  Last time I was crawling around in the engine room I noticed the ceiling tiles over the tank looked wet and I sure hope we don't run into any deck leaks or anything.  Though it IS a boat so...  sigh, guess I'll find out soon enough.

No comments: